All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $4.06Trending at AU $7.20
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.24
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.90
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for a resume builder for one year (or longer) after graduation? Do you have student loans to repay and think teaching English abroad is a good way to do so? Are you working in a job that makes you feel like you are in prison, and you have a serious case of the wanderlust? These are all typical and good reasons to think about teaching English abroad. Now you simply have to decide where the best place to do it is for you and your situation. This book examines all areas of the world and provides you information about salaries, cost of living, free time/vacations, health/safety and other criteria in order for you to make an informed decision about where you should consider teaching English.
- Author(s)Alan Kavik
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.