All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) came into force in September 2008 and established a framework for providing learning, development and care for children from birth to five. This book examines the EYFS within the context of Achieving QTS and is a core text for primary trainees covering this stage of children's learning. It links the principles and commitments of the EYFS with the new standards for QTS while covering all required content. The book examines the continuous nature of learning from birth to five, the inter-relatedness between care, learning and development, and the importance of sensitive transitions.
- Author BiographyJo Basford is a Senior Lecturer in Early Years and Childhood Studies at Manchester Metropolitan University. Her professional career has been within the Early Years sector, where she has worked as a nursery teacher and for a local authority. Jo is a High/Scope Endorsed Trainer. Elaine Hodson is a Senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, where she works on employment-based routes into teaching. She was formerly a head teacher of a nursery school and then of a primary school.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byElaine Hodson,Jo Basford
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.