Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) has experienced a considerable shift over the years in the theories, principles, and practices of English language teaching. As English continues to hold a position as a global language, teachers are faced with both the challenges and opportunities of understanding and adapting to the changing landscape of English language teaching to meet a variety of needs within diverse contexts. This book provides a glimpse into the field of teaching English both within English-speaking communities and in international contexts by providing beginning ESOL teachers with foundational kwledge and a guiding framework to support their teaching practice in their respective contexts.
- Author BiographySarina Chugani Molina currently serves as a faculty member at the University of San Diego, where she is the program coordinator and instructor of graduate level courses in the M.Ed. in TESOL program. She has had experience working with English Learners from a multitude of backgrounds both within the United States and in International contexts and has designed and developed an International TESOL certificate program, where she trains teachers in local and global contexts. She has published a text for teacher training entitled, Linguistics for Teaching English in Multilingual Contexts, an English as a Foreign Language textbook series entitled, Visual English and most recently, English for Global Citizens.
- Author(s)Sarina Chugani Molina
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.