All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Young Learners English focuses on teaching English as a foreign language to children aged 7-12. It presents foundational concepts, best practices and practical suggestions on how to develop lessons and activities for the energetic and curious minds of young learners in the 21st Century classroom. It also features the perspectives and suggestions from practicing teachers around the world, and can be used as a basic text for prospective teachers or as a professional development tool for teachers and administrators wishing to develop the kwledge and skills to teach English to young learners.
- Author BiographyDr. Joan Kang Shin is an Associate Professor of Education at George Mason University and the Academic Program Coordinator of the Teaching Culturally & Linguistically Diverse & Exceptional Learners (TCLDEL) program. Dr. Shin specializes in teaching ESL/EFL to young learners and teenagers and has provided professional development programs and workshops to EFL teachers in over 100 countries around the world. She is a Series Editor of National Geographic Learning's young learner programs Welcome to Our World, Our World, and Explore Our World, as well as the teen program Impact, and an author of the professional development title Teaching Young Learners English. Dr. JoAnn (Jodi) Crandall is Professor Emerita and former Director of the Language, Literacy and Culture Ph.D. Program, and Co-Director of the MA TESOL Program at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. She has worked in all areas of ESL/EFL including teaching, curriculum and materials development, standards development, and teacher training. She is a Series Editor of National Geographic Learning's young learner programs Welcome to Our World, Our World, and Explore Our World, as well as the teen program Impact, and an author of the professional development title Teaching Young Learners English.
- Author(s)Jo Ann Crandall,JoAnn Crandall,Joan Kang Shin,Shin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight816 g
- Width189 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.