All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a 'best practice' study conducted by State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) and the American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC), this book covers the critical developments in the use of techlogy for college teaching in North America and worldwide. Key challenges in developing faculty use of techlogy are discussed, including such issues as funding, technical and pedagogical training/support, organizational structures, reward systems, workload issues, multi-institutional collaboration, collective bargaining, and intellectual property.
- Author BiographyA. W. (TONY) BATES is the Director of Distance Education and Technology at the University of British Columbia. RHONDA M. EPPER is Special Consultant, California State University, Office of the Chancellor.
- Author(s)Rhonda M. Epper,Tony Bates
- Date of Publication21/08/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Out-of-print date11/07/2009
- Content Noteindex
- Weight413 g
- Width163 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.