All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy-to-implement strategies for teaching infants, toddlers, and twos with special needs. Placing children with special needs in environments that include typically developing peers has become commonplace as continuing research confirms that all children benefit and learn from each other as well as from their teachers.Teaching Infants, Toddlers, and Twos with Special Needs is written for all teachers and directors who work with infants, toddlers, and twos, including special educators and educators working with typically developing children. This book specifically addresses the needs of children with developmental delays, as well as children at risk for developing special needs. Each chapter includes information about how infants, toddlers, and twos learn. The strategies and adaptations in each chapter are easy to use and apply to all children. Examples are presented for managing the physical environment and for teaching skills that will enhance the overall development of infants, toddlers, and twos with special needs.
- Author BiographyClarissa Willis, Ph.D., is a frequent keynote speaker and presenter at regional and national early childhood conferences. Previously, Clarissa was the Associate Director of the Center of Excellence in Early Childhood Learning and Development, and associate professor of Special Education at East Tennessee State University. Her articles on child development and early childhood special education have been published both nationally
- Author(s)Dr Clarissa Willis
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.