All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching, Learning and Assessment presents a new vision for curriculum and pedagogy. It helps pre-service, beginning or practising teachers develop a deep understanding of how teaching, learning and assessment are inextricably linked with curriculum and holistic education. The author's approach stems from a belief that through quality teaching and the provision of effective learning environments, every child is able to achieve their best at school.This book is rich with practical teaching strategies and focuses on embedding digital techlogies into as many aspects of teaching practice as possible. For instance, the book considers new ways of utilizing social media techlogies as part of the learning, teaching and assessment continua, rather than simply as conversational devices. Draws on well-researched and well-grounded fields of study into teaching effectivenessIncorporates a wide range of tools to help teach critical thinking and problem-solving skillsRich with case studies, classroom scenarios and instructional strategies to help readers become more effective teachers, and lifelong learners themselves.
- Author BiographyDr Charles Kivunja is a Senior Lecturer in Pedagogy and Educational Leadership in the School of Education at the University of New England, New South Wales .
- Author(s)Charles Kivunja
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight1122 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.