All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of my experience teaching lower elementary techlogy over the course of one year. There are lessons, curriculum documents, and thoughts regarding many issues that can arise while teaching techlogy to young children. This book is intended to be a reference for those who are interested in starting from scratch or for those who are looking for new ideas on how or what to teach regarding information literacy.
- Author(s)Mark Page-Botelho
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.