All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the changes in male roles, and how these changes are explored in cinema, this book includes frameworks for teaching the topic, and accessible explanations of the cultural and critical background to changes in male roles. It provides in-depth film case studies that explore the changes and challenges to masculinity in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyThe Author Matthew Hall is Head of Film and Media Studies at Seven Kings High School in Essex, where he delivers GCSE, AS and A2 level Media Studies. He has an MA in Postmodernism and Contemporary Culture, and has run workshops on Youth Subculture Theory at the BFI Media Studies Conference.
- Author(s)Matthew Hall
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication02/11/2005
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTeaching Film and Media Studies S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width184 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.