Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 24 number challenges. Children tackle them using strategies they kw. If those strategies don't crack the problem, they learn new ones that fit, or do the job faster or more efficiently. The lessons in this book are genuinely interactive. Children develop and explain their ideas, growing in confidence as they begin to think for themselves.
- Author(s)Carole Skinner,Fran Mosley,Sheila Ebutt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.