All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis marks a milestone in the resurgence of the study of the rest. It features poets, like Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Lydia Huntley Sigourney, who were famous in their day, as well as poets who were marginalised on the basis of their race or their sociopolitical agenda. It also takes a fresh look at poets whose work has been dismissed as sentimental, genteel, or didactic.
- PublisherModern Language Association of America
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Language Association of America
- Weight567 g
- Width166 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPaula Bernat Bennett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.