All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delivers uncomplicated and useful techniques for better teaching to n-majors in liberal arts courses.
- Author BiographyP. Sven Arvidson is Visiting Associate Professor of Philosophy and Senior Faculty Fellow in the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at Seattle University. He is the author of The Sphere of Attention: Context and Margin and the coeditor (with Robbie Davis-Floyd) of Intuition: The Inside Story: Interdisciplinary Perspectives.
- Author(s)P. Sven Arvidson
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.