Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by zookal
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
- AU $63.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by karsiat
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Primary Science Constructively helps readers to create effective science learning experiences for primary students by using a constructivist approach to learning. Introductory chapters explain the principles of constructivism and their implications for learning and teaching. They also discuss core strategies for the development of science understanding and science inquiry processes and skills. An important new chapter assists readers to interpret the Australian Curriculum: Science with a constructivist mindset. Subsequent chapters then provide research-based ideas for implementing a constructivist approach within a number of content strands. This substantially revised edition incorporates recent research findings related to student learning, as well as teaching, from a constructivist perspective and highlights how teaching emphases have changed over the last few years. Throughout, it links strongly to the key ideas, themes and termilogy of the Australian Curriculum: Science.
- Author(s)Christine Preston,Keith Skamp
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement5th edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.