All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral and special education teachers will find 40 ready-to-use lesson plans that focus on children's literature characters faced with problem-solving situations, empowering students to independently solve problems in their own lives. Students are also taught a problem-solving strategy that can be applied to any situation.
- Author BiographyJAMES W. FORGAN is Assistant Professor of Special Education, Florida Atlantic University, Jupiter, Florida.
- Author(s)James W. Forgan
- Date of Publication28/01/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThrough Children's Literature
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.