Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is divided into three parts on what to teach, how to teach, and new teaching techlogies regarding public administration and public policy. What to teach includes the core of public administration, research methods, ethics education, professionalism, research design and portfolio development. How to teach includes the administrator as teacher, reading/writing case studies, team teaching and instructional design. New teaching techlogies include distance learning, Hollywood films and the Internet. Both public administration and public policy are included. Public administration emphasises personnel, financial and accountability administration. Public policy emphasises ecomic, techlogy, social, political, international and legal policy.
- Author BiographyStuart Nagel, Editor
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Biomedical
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight323 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byStuart Nagel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.