All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Reading Skills describes how the texts we read are organized to communicate meanings. It examines what is involved in effective reading and suggests ways of helping students to develop into effective readers in a foreign language. It is especially useful for exam and EAP classes and also includes an invaluable chapter on testing reading skills written by Charles Alderson.
- Author(s)C. Nuttall
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication11/04/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Weight561 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.