CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis market-leading text sets the standard for reading instruction to ensure that aspiring teachers are able to help students learn t only how to recognize words, but also how to comprehend what they read--and enjoy the process. The book balances new approaches to reading, such as language arts integration and emergent literacy/literacy as a continuum, with more traditional foundations of strong skills and phonics instruction. Updates to the Eleventh Edition include discussion of the latest techlogy for literacy learning, how writing instruction impacts literacy learning, and recent movements in literacy assessment.
- Author BiographyBetty Roe is Professor Emerita at Tennessee Technological University. She formerly was the Director of the Ph.D. in Exceptional Learning Program and Professor of Curriculum and Instruction. She earned her Ed.D. at the University of Tennessee in Curriculum and Instruction with Reading emphasis. She is the senior author of SECONDARY SCHOOL LITERACY INSTRUCTION, 10th Edition; INFORMAL READING INVENTORY, 8th Edition; and TEACHING READING IN TODAY'S ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS, 11th Edition; all published by Cengage Learning. Sandra Hope Huddleston Smith is an assistant professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction and Director of Teacher Education and Rural Services at Tennessee Technological University. She received her M.A. in Special Education from Tennessee Tech in 1981, and a Specialist in Education degree in Reading/Curriculum from Tennessee Tech in 1989.
- Author(s)Betty Roe,Paul C. Burns,Sandra H. Smith
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement11th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.