All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionHow can excellence in the teaching of research methods be encouraged and ensured? This question has become increasingly important following the adoption of research methodology as a core part of many postgraduate and undergraduate courses. There has, however, been little discussion about the aims and methods of teaching the subject. In this volume; a number of authors from a variety of countries and disciplines employ their kwledge and experience towards the development of a 'pedagogical culture' in research methods. Their aim is to establish the extent of common concerns and challenges and to demonstrate ways in which these are being met. Intended to provide both a stimulus and source materials for the development of a more substantial and systematic literature in the field, the book will be of great interest to all those teaching research methods courses within social science disciplines.
- Author BiographyMark Garner is Co-ordinator of Linguistics, School of Language and Literature, University of Aberdeen, UK. He was previously Programme Director for Applied Lingusitics at Northumbria University. He has also taught at the University of Melbourne and La Trobe University in Australia. Dr Claire Wagner is Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Pretoria, South Africa Dr Barbara Kawulich is Assistant Professor in Educational Leadership and Professional Studies at the University of West Georgia, USA
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBarbara Kawulich,Claire Wagner,Mark Garner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.