All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionModel lessons and engaging activities help students apply research-based reading strategies to informational texts so that they can read and comprehend complex texts. Students will learn these key reading strategies: * finding key details* determining main idea* locating text evidence to support an answer* using text features* understanding text structure* summarizing text* asking and answering questions* and much more! Armed with these reading skills, students can successfully tackle complex informational texts and really become independent readers. For use with Grades 3-5.
- Author(s)Nancy Witherell
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.