Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionHelp teachers become more effective in the classroom Though teachers may have access to the newest techlogy, they often avoid it because they don't understand it or kw how to use it to their best advantage. Teaching Teachers to Use Techlogy provides numerous strategies for effectively infusing techlogy into teacher education. This timely book includes models for professional and staff development, inquiry learning, network-based assessment, and collaborating through online learning and publications to increase the quality and quantity of educators entering the workforce as classroom teachers. The Millennium Project's PT3 (Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to use Techlogy) program provided funds to spark educational projects such as the Leaders in Techlogy Enhanced Schools (LITES) project and others, all to better prepare pre-service and in-service teachers to teach more effectively through the use of techlogy. Teaching Teachers to Use Techlogy presents the latest research results and highlights case studies to illustrate the strengths and weaknesses of various projects. Respected experts discuss creative strategies to provide readers with a range of perspectives and invative ideas to meet future challenges in education. The text provides several helpful tables and appendixes. Topics in Teaching Teachers to Use Techlogy include discussions on: * the Millenium Project's PT3 program research results * the Practicum Plus Program * a model program of core course work including educational techlogy, faculty modeling, and clinical experiences * the online Personal Learning Planner (PLP) * lessons learned from a project at a small private college which prioritized the issue of educational equity * kwledge gained from the LITES project at Southern Illiis University Edwardsville * three major barriers to infusion of techlogy into the curriculum * research comparing the invation of the techlogy-enhanced lessons and the NETS standards * a case study of a project funded by PT3 program which shows how techlogy can be used for assessment Teaching Teachers to Use Techlogy is an invaluable source for educators, administrators, computer center directors, and special service providers in the school setting.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width154 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byD. LaMont Johnson,Kulwadee Kongrith
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.