All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis core text provides comprehensive support for pre-service and in-service trainee teachers in the Lifelong Learning Sector covering all they need to kw to achieve QTLS status. Supporting trainees through all stages of their professional development, the text takes the reader through the theoretical background underpinning teaching and learning and offers practical guidance on day-to-day challenges. This fourth edition has been fully revised and updated and includes a new chapter on teaching practice with tes on observation and lesson planning. New information on behaviour management has been added to support trainees in an aspect of teaching that many find challenging.
- Author BiographySusan Wallace is Professor of Continuing Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in Further Education and has worked in a local authority advisory role for post-16 education. She is the author of a number of books, including Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector and Managing Behaviour in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- Author(s)Susan Wallace
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.