CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Values Toolkit is a series of five comprehensive books designed to provide a collection of practical resources to enable teachers to teach values education in the classroom. Based on 'The six kinds of best' concept by David Koutsoukis, the books contain a series of activities to make learning values education fun. They are suitable for a variety of pupil learning styles and intelligences. Features: comprehensive teachers tes about values in schools; an explanation of and suggestions for using the book; curriculum links; reward certificates relevant to each section; self reflection checklists; title pages for each of the six sections; detailed overview pages providing concept development and extension; comprehensive teachers tes (discussion points or worksheet information) compiled in a two page spread; graphic organiser suggestions; jokes; answers where appropriate; a wide selection of pupil pages; includes digital version on accompanying CD.
- Author(s)David Koutsoukis
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Interest Age5-14 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.