All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's how to teach character education in a way that will encourage your students' health and happiness at the same time as improving their learning experience. Teaching Virtues explains the current reality facing teachers-too much inspiration and t eugh implementation-and responds with specific psychological and pedagogical strategies. Based upon the universal virtues present in the holistic American Indian view of ethics, the methods in this book enable educators to unify character and curriculum. A more ethical and more educated student is the result.
- Author BiographyDon Trent Jacobs is Head of the Education Department at Oglala Lakota College, and is the author of ten other books. He holds doctorates in health psychology and curriculum and instruction. Jessica Jacobs-Spencer is an eighth grade mathematics teacher in Arcata, California. She holds a Masters degree in Mathematics Education.
- Author(s)Don Trent Jacobs,Don Trent Jocobs,Jessica Jacobs-Spencer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.