All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThese quick and easy activities help intermediate-grade students build vocabulary and comprehension by learning to use the right word in the right place at the right time. Research-based lessons include daily, formatted word-of-the-week activities designed to systematically teach and reinforce different meanings for each word. Two-to-five-minute daily mini-lessons fit easily into any schedule. For use with Grades 4-6.
- Author BiographyRebecca Lamb is an Elementary Reading Teacher Specialist with Anne Arundel County Public Schools in Annapolis, Maryland. She holds a Masters degree in Reading from Loyola College and has more than 15 years experience as a classroom teacher and reading specialist. This is the sequel to her first book with Scholastic, Teaching Vocabulary Words With Multiple Meanings (Grades 2-4).
- Author(s)Rebecca Lamb
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBest Practices in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.