All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor one semester/quarter courses in woodwind methods. Teaching Woodwinds has draws on the authors thirty-five years of experience teaching woodwinds to students. Organized by specific teach topics from the fundamentals of hand and finger position to articulation and intonation. Drawing on a classic set of teacher/student duets, the included twenty-five class lessons enable students to learn by doing and by listening as they play duets with the instructor.
- Author BiographyH. Gene Griswold has taught woodwinds methods at Towson University for the past twenty five years.
- Author(s)Harold Gene Griswold
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.