All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis smart, simple approach ensures that kindergarteners write at or above a first-grade level by the end of the year. Master teacher Randee Bergen shares her yearlong plan for daily writing, providing complete lessons and tips for motivating all learners, managing writing time, and assessing children's work effectively and efficiently. Includes guided lessons for the whole group as well as individualized mini-lessons to support learners exactly where they need help. For use with Grade K.
- Author BiographyRandee Bergen's 17 years in the classroom have included teaching each grade, K through 6, as well as special education. Her experiences shaping writing instruction for older students and struggling learners and teaching her two daughters to write resulted in this novel and effective approach to developing a strong writing foundation for kindergarten students. Bergen has written articles on teaching students with learning disabilities and on reading and writing instruction for LD Forum and Connect, and contributed research findings to the Colorado State Department of Education's classroom research report. She currently teaches kindergarten in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Author(s)Randee Bergen
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width214 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.