Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSeasoned writing teacher Jenny Mechem Bender echoes what most primary teachers already kw: our young students long to write fiction! And with just eugh detailed, step-by-step instructional supportacross eight stages of a complete Realistic Fiction Unit of Study together with mentor texts and formative assessmentBender demonstrates how our youngest writers can craft realistic fiction with meaning, focus, and detail as they consider voice, audience and the power of language. For use with Grades K-2.
- Author BiographyJenny Mechem Bender taught elementary and middle school in New York City public schools before working for several years as a staff developer with the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project. She currently supports K-8 teachers, literacy coaches, and administrators around the country, helping them acquire and hone the skills they need to lead effective reading and writing workshops and to improve the quality of their literacy programs. Jenny has taught courses at Teachers College, Columbia University and at Yale University. Her first book, The Resourceful Writing Teacher: A Handbook of Essential Skills and Strategies, was published in 2007.
- Author(s)Jenny Mechem Bender
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byCarl Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.