Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionContinuum has repackaged some of its key academic backlist titles to make them available at a more affordable price. These reissues will have new ISBNs, distinctive jackets and strong branding. They cover a range of subject areas that have a continuing student sale and make great supplementary reading more accessible. A comprehensive, authoritative and constructive guide to teaching algebra.
- Author BiographyDoug French was a PGCE Tutor at the University of Hull, UK. He was a former Chair of the Mathematical Association's Teaching Committee and he regularly contributed to the Mathematics Association's Magazine.
- Author(s)Doug French
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Mathematics Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.