All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a research-based account of how to teach and learn Chinese as a foreign language. This volume provides information on ways to develop a pedagogical model, suited to teaching Chinese in five key areas: pronunciation (tones and pinyin), characters and words, sentences, discourse and pragmatic competence, and cultural competence.
- Author BiographyJanet Zhiqun Xing is an associate professor of Chinese and linguistics at Western Washington University. She specializes in discourse analysis, historical linguistics, and teaching Chinese as a second language.
- Author(s)Janet Zhiqun Xing
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note19
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.