All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating title reviews the teaching and learning of school geometry from the perspective of both the new teacher and the more experienced teacher. It is designed to extend and deepen subject kwledge and to offer practical advice and ideas for the classroom in the context of current practice and research. Particular emphasis is given to the following elements: GAaounderstanding the key ideas of the geometry curriculum GAaolearning geometry effectively: lessons from research and current practice GAaomisconceptions and errors GAaothe role of techlogy in learning geometry.
- Author BiographyDoug French is Lecturer in Education at the University of Hull. He is an experienced author, his books include Teaching and Learning Algebra (Continuum).
- Author(s)Doug French
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight527 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.