Teaching and Learning with Digital Photography: Tips and Tools for Early Childhood Classrooms by Linda Good (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-in-one guide shows teachers how to use digital photography successfully to assess and instruct young children. The author targets two important early childhood themes: using techlogy to enhance children's cognitive and social abilities, and fostering a sense of belonging in young learners who experience a special delight in seeing themselves and their environment in photos. This resource includes a CD-ROM with templates and covers: Basics about software, hardware, and photography Effective applications of digital photography throughout the curriculum Important tools for communicating with administrators and parents
- Author BiographyLinda Good is currently a professor of early childhood education at Minnesota State University, Mankato, where she serves as the coordinator of the Early Childhood Education Program. Previous to her present position, she was an associate professor at South Dakota State University and an assistant professor at the University of South Dakota. Prior to working full time in higher education, she served many roles in the early childhood profession. She was a coordinator of early childhood family education, a long-term substitute home-based teacher for Head Start, and a teacher of young children with special needs. Good is very involved in local, state, and regional early childhood organizations and has served as president of the South Dakota Association for the Education of Young Children, been an active board member of both the South Dakota and Minnesota Associations for the Education of Young Children, and served as the Midwest council representative from both South Dakota and Minnesota with the Midwest Association for the Education of Young Children. She is affiliated with the National Association for the Education of Young Children, Association of Childhood Education International, and the National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators. She presents locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. She has authored several articles and one other book. Good received her PhD from the University of Minnesota in 1990.
- Author(s)Linda Good
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight558 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.