All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Teaching and Learning with ICT in the Primary School introduces practising and student teachers to the range of ways in which ICT can be used to support and extend teaching and learning opportunities in their classrooms. Fully updated and expanded with brand new chapters reflecting the abundant changes in the field since the first edition was published, it offers practical guidance underpinned by the latest research and teaching in the field. It is illustrated throughout with case studies and examples together with a glossary explaining key terms. It focuses on how techlogy-based practices can support the teaching of individual subjects, as well as a range of teaching and learning styles. Key topics covered include: * Support reading and writing with ICT * Enhancing mathematics with techlogy * ICT in the foundation subjects * Computer programming * Creativity and ICT * ICT and sustainability * Linking home and school * Digital techlogies for special educational needs * Mobile techlogies * Gaming and virtual worlds * Assessment * E-Safety Written for all training primary teachers, as well as more experienced teachers and ICT co-ordinators looking for guidance on the latest invative practice,Teaching and Learning with ICT in the Primary School, 2nd edition offers advice and ideas for creative, engaging and successful teaching and learning.
- Author BiographySarah Younie is MA Programme Leader and Principal Lecturer in Education Studies at De Montfort University, UK. Marilyn Leask is Professor of Educational Knowledge Management at the University of Bedfordshire, UK. Kevin Burden is Course Leader for the Advanced Certificate in Sustained Professional Development at the University of Hull, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 14 black & white halftones, 26 black & white line drawings
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byKevin Burden,Marilyn Leask,Sarah Younie
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.