All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching and Measuring Cognitive Readiness presents theoretical and empirical findings regarding cognitive readiness and assessments of their impact on adult learning. The term readiness is used in assessing student preparation for K-12 schools, while in the military and in industry, readiness detes preparation to be effective in performing a mission or a job. Cognitive Readiness is viewed through a Kwledge, Skills, and Attributes (KSA) lens. Teaching and Measuring Cognitive Readiness deals with (a) the primacy of cognitive readiness as attributes or individual difference variables; (b) the need for cognitive readiness instructional and assessment strategies; (c) the need to integrate assessment into cognitive readiness training; (d) the need for theory-driven evaluation studies to increase kwledge and efficacy in teaching cognitive readiness; and (e) the need for a solid psychometric approach to the use of cognitive readiness assessments.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight787 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHarold F. O'Neil,Jr.,Ray S. Perez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.