Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers how interdisciplinary conversation, critique, and collaboration enrich and transform humanities and social science education for those teaching and studying traditional Americanist fields.
- Author BiographyANTHONY B. PINN Agnes Arnold Professor of the Humanities, Professor of Religion, and Director of Graduate Studies in Religion at Rice University, USA. CAROLINE F. LEVANDER Professor of English and Director of the Humanities Research Center at Rice University, USA. MICHAEL O. EMERSON Allyn and Gladys Cline Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for Race, Religion, and Urban Life at Rice University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Pinn,Caroline Field Levander,Michael O. Emerson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.