About this product
- DescriptionThe author argues for an organic or process approach to religious, moral, and theological education. She takes up five reigning educational methods (case study, gestalt, phemelogical, narrative, conscientizing), gauges their strengths, weaknesses, and theological promise, and offers practical reformulations of each method.
- Author BiographyMary Elizabeth Mullino Moore is Professor of Theology and Christian Education at the School of Theology at Claremont, California, Professor of Religion at Claremont Graduate School, and author of Education for Continuity and Change.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Mullino Moore
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group - Trinity
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.