All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise in international student numbers means that teachers face unique challenges arising from language and cultural differences in understanding. Teaching in the Global Business Classroom presents an educational framework for effective teaching and learning in the global classroom. It provides practical tools for teachers through suggestions for invative curriculum design, lecture techniques, group work and participation activities, as well as the use of case studies and assessment methods. This book is an essential resource for teachers and lecturers looking to provide the best possible teaching experience for their students, but who may be unsure how to address the issues raised by the rise in ethnic diversity. It will also be of great interest to student teachers at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Author BiographyCarol Dalglish, Associate Professor, School of Management, Queensland University of Technology, Australia and Peter Evans, Principal, Leadership Education Australia
- Author(s)Carol Dalglish,Peter Evans
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.