All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionSet the stage for more effective collaboration in your organization using Microsoft Office. Whether coordinating a cross-team project or leading your workgroup, you'll discover how to combine your skills with Office programs with best practices for enabling your team's best work. * Apply expert insights for increasing the collaboration power of teams and groups * Take advantage of the collaboration features in Microsoft Word ,Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote to manage shared work and communications * Learn ways to use Microsoft SharePoint to enable teamwork * Get an overview of capabilities and business considerations for using Microsoft Office 365
- Author BiographyJohn Pierce is a writer with Microsoft's Information Worker New Markets group and a former editor and writer at Microsoft Press. He is the author of Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Track.
- Author(s)John Pierce
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width189 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.