Team Depot: A Warehouse of Over 585 Tools to Reassess, Rejuvenate and Rehabilitate Your Team by Glenn M. Parker (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.19+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $59.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeam leaders of all types, from educators to youth group leaders to board members to corporate trainers will put the contents of this book to good use. With chapters formatted as aisles you can pick and choose the tools that you have on your shopping list w and pick up a few more later. Aisles include tools for: Revisiting your team's goals Redefining team members' roles Reestablishing ground rules Rejuvenating team meetings Rebuilding a climate of trust Regaining team member commitment Reassesing team performance Rewarding team success And much more! Attend a featured author workshop at the 13th International Conference on Work Teams: Collaborating for Competitive Advantage, September 23--25, 2002, in Dallas, TX. For information, contact the Center for the Study of Work Teams at 940 565 3096 or visit them online at www workteams.unt.edu.
- Author BiographyAuthor and consultant Glenn Parker works with organizations to create and sustain high performing teams, effective team players and team based systems. His best selling book, Team Players and Teamwork (Jossey Bass, 1990), was selected as one of the 10 best business books of 1990. Now in its seventh printing, Team Players and Teamwork has been published in several other languages and as a video, Team Building: What Makes a Good Team Player? (CRM Films, 1995). He is the author of twenty other resources for teams. Glenn also facilitates team building and training workshops, consults with management, and gives presentations for organization spanning a wide variety of industries.
- Author(s)Glenn M. Parker
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1254 g
- Width208 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.