Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Team Performance Inventory is a proven, reliable assessment instrument that identifies a team's level of performance. This 40-item inventory measures: Interpersonal behaviors that highlight potential tensions within the team in areas of conflict, communications, shared values, and feedback The preferred approach to task accomplishment that identifies symptoms of nperformance as well as earmarks of achievement of task accomplishment The influence of the team leader's style on outcomes which benches the leader's current style with a preferred leader style associated with each stage of performance. Use this inventory along with the facilitator's guide and participant workbook to create a powerful workshop that has been proven to enhance the performance of teams!
- Author(s)Darlene Davis,Wayne R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight28 g
- Width26 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.