Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAre you getting the best from your staff, from yourself? You - and your business - could be performing at the highest level with a loyal and motivated team. How can you make this happen? Sales and Management Trainer Shirley McKinn identifies the gap between what you think is happening in your business and the reality. She tackles issues head-on. Why being 'the nice guy' doesn't resolve problems. How problem people create uncertainty and undermine authority, and what you can do about them. How to listen - and the differences in listening to a man and listening to a woman. Coping with personality clashes. Handling low esteem. How delegation allows growth in an organisation. Understanding your boss, and team building. This easy-to-use manual includes tools for the workplace, such as the practical Formula for Peak Performance and how to use Laws of Real Value to motivate staff and please your clients. Shirley McKinn heads her own company, the McKinn Sales Centre Pty Ltd in Perth, Western Australia. Her company has a proven track record of successfully addressing and solving people problems.
- Author BiographyShirley McKinnon heads her own company, the McKinnon Sales Centre Pty Ltd in Perth, Western Australia. Her company has a proven track record of successfully addressing and solving people problems.
- Author(s)Shirley McKinnon
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.