All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lively and persuasive activities are the work of Paul Tizzard who has already established his credentials as a creative developer of training materials with the publication of The Icebreakers Pocketbook and The Openers and Closers Pocketbook , both popular titles in the Management Pocketbook series. The activities in The Teambuilding Activities Pocketbook are grouped according to their suitability for different stages of team development. From new teams to established teams, there is a range of applicable activities to choose from. There are those too that address specific team issues. To help readers identify which activities they need to draw on, there is a questionnaire that will identify at what stage their own team has reached. Also dealt with in the book are team psychometrics and facilitation, presentation and coaching skills.
- Author(s)Paul Tizzard
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks S.
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Content Note20+ ill
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.64Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.