Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIf your a CEO/President of a company, director of a corporate division, manager of your own department or a leader in your own business; you need to read this book w! Building world class teams in the workplace and developing teamwork within your business in a priority to maximize productivity, profits and retain top employees in an ever changing world ecomy. Teamwork in the workplace is t born, or suddenly happens, its developed. And like other leadership skills, developing and recognizing great teamwork is the responsibility of every leader within your organization. Business success is built on understanding the make-up of high functioning teams, recognize and overcome the five dysfunctions of a team, how to transform your teams and the top team building exercises that develop your teams. Don't let this book fall into the hands of your competition, otherwise they may get the jump on your productivity, creativity and invation. Be first to use the benefits of the brilliant synergy of effective teamwork to create the next breakthrough in your business field!
- Author BiographyJim Connolly - America's Top Team Building Chef An unstoppable attitude and belief that every team has the ability to overcome any obstacle, Jim Connolly has helped transform over 50,000 people into dynamic, cohesive, action oriented work-team members through his customized, experiential team development programs. Chef Jim has created one of a kind team building programs, interactive presentations and keynotes speeches that touch the hearts and stomachs of some of America's top companies, which is why he's been called, America's Top Team Building Chef! His cooking team building programs are the only one of its kind that is designed by a world class, celebrity Chef who is also an experienced and educated corporate trainer. Chef Jim was prompted to write this book because there is so much confusion to what makes up a world class team and how to keep your team focused on performing as a high functioning collective group. So you are not in the dark anymore, Jim has chosen to reveal that to you now - so you too can reap the rewards of a great team too! His formal educational background includes being an honors graduate of Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) practitioner, graduate of Tony Robbin's Train the Trainer Academy and Michael Grinder's Art and Science of Group Dynamics. Jim's practical knowledge of leadership and team dynamics started from a young age as a standout in athletics, especially football and basketball. From the challenge-courts on the playgrounds of Providence, he learned that it's not always the best star players that make an outstanding team, but the right make-up of players that commit to teamwork, that creates a successful team. That team building knowledge and understanding was applied to his own restaurant business, along with his work partner of 18 years. They built a fine dining destination in the high-tech capital of Silicon Valley, reaping many prestigious dining awards like the Conde Nast Magazine's Diamond Award - Top 100 Restaurants of America, ranking as one of the top five restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area according to the Zagot Guide, and a multi-year repeat DiRona Award winner. These awards and honors were indicative to the fine team that Jim nurtured and supported throughout his years there and squarely illustrated his belief that great teams in business are developed, nurtured and cherished as every successful organization's top asset!
- Author(s)Jim Connolly
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.