All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the challenges of restructuring services and working with people with different training and working practices. It suggests that the way staff work together will impact on the service offered to children and their families. It explains how to be an effective member of the team and encourage confident and open communication between colleagues. It looks at what makes an effective team; discusses how the organisational set-up affects the practice positively or negatively; suggests ways for creating listening environments where colleagues can discuss differences; and emphasises the importance of developing professional learning together.
- Author BiographyMary Stacey has been an independent trainer and consultant in the public and voluntary sector since 1988. Her main focus is on staff development and improving communication in organisations - written, verbal and organizational. She has extensive experience working with groups and individuals managing change and developing new roles. She is interested in developing ways in which equality of opportunity is integrated into practice at all levels.
- Author(s)Mary Stacey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving EYPS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.