Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionCrying is t valued in our society; the tearful person is generally seen as less stable and less able. This volume suggests that crying is a natural and necessary excretion process, that it is the tears we hold back that should concern us.
- Author(s)Peter Van Oosterum
- PublisherAshgrove Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/1997
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgrove Publishing Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.