Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionIt was exactly one week before Christmas time and Janey's morning was starting badly. William had forgotten to start the coffee, Kate was unusually late getting out the door for her carpool, and the dog had just had an accident on the kitchen floor. Then the phone rang, and Janey debated answering it. She decided a few more lost minutes probably wouldn't make any difference. But when Janey learns that the call is from a hospital all the way in Phoenix, Arizona, and a social worker is telling her that her father-in-law is in the hospital, her busy morning suddenly grinds to a halt. Every year, Janey, her husband, William and their daughter, Kate, make the trip from Kansas City to Phoenix to visit Jack and Leah Bernett, William's parents, to celebrate a magnificent Christmas holiday. But this trip turns out very differently for this small family. Not long after his father's admission to the hospital, William is shocked to discover that his mother is missing. He decides to rush out to Arizona to find out what has happened to his father and find his missing mother, leaving Janey and Kate to follow him later. Find out what will happen next as one loving family copes with adversity, rallies among themselves, and grows closer in Abby Jacobson's bittersweet and reflective vel, Tears in Arizona.
- Author BiographyAbby Jacobson, a native of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and raised in Overland Park, Kansas, earned a Master's Degree in Communication Disorders from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville. She has served extensively in management and clinically in several states throughout the country. As a Speech-Language Pathologist for over 26 years, Mrs. Jacobson has seen the struggle and triumphs of patients and their families. Abby lives in Florida with her husband, Peter, and their dog, Duet.
- Author(s)Abby Jacobson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.