All listings for this product
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionClaire and Cassie have always been friends. Cassie believes that thing will break their bond. But one day they have an almighty row and their friendship is thrown into jeopardy. When they next meet at a party, an event which occurs between Claire and ather boy makes Cassie think she has lost her best friend for good. Does Claire need Cassie anymore and can their friendship ever be repaired? Tears of a Friend is part of the Shades 2.0 series, published by Ransom Publishing, a specialist publisher for reluctant and struggling readers. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Tears of a Friend is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10 years.
- Author BiographyJo Cotterill has had a passion for writing stories since childhood, but it was only in 2009 when she was given a book deal for the 'Sweet Hearts' series that she became a full-time author. Jo has a degree in Performing Arts and travelled the country for five years playing roles such as Helena in a A Midsummer Night's Dream. She now lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Jo Cotterill
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.