All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionOver 200 TEAS(r) practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with detailed answer key, Math shortcuts, tips and tricks, tutorials and multiple choice strategies! TEAS(r) Practice Test Questions and Tutorials for: Numbers and Operation Decimals, fractions and percent Calculate percent increase/decrease Solve word problems Operations with fractions - add, subtract, divide and multiply Estimate solutions Solve word problems involving salary and deductions Calculate cost of items and tax Determine quantities required or cost Basic Algebra Solve equations with 1 variable Perform operations with polymials - add, subtract, multiple and divide Solve inequalities Data Interpretation Interpret data in graph format Measurement Convert to and from metric Calculate length, weight, height and volume Use scale on a map to calculate distances Need to brush up on your math? This is the book for you! TEAS(r) Math practice questions, easy-to-read tutorials explaining everything in plain language, exam tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, complied by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place! TEAS(r), and the Test of Essential Academic Skills is a registered trademark of the Assessment Techlogies Institute, which does t endorse this product. Here is what the TEAS(r) Math Workbook can do for you: Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the TEAS math test. Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam. Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses. Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management - a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially. Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions. Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won't find anywhere else! Practice Really Does Make Perfect! The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you'll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category. Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test! Heard it all before? Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don't feel you need it. Maybe you are t sure if you are going to buy this book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students! Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
- Author BiographyComplete Test Preparation Inc. has been publishing high quality study materials since 2005. Thousands of students visit our websites every year, and thousands of students, teachers and parents all over the world have purchased our teaching materials, curriculum, study guides and practice tests. Complete Test Preparation Inc. is committed to providing students with the best study materials and practice tests available on the market. Members of our team combine years of teaching experience, with experienced writers and editors, all with advanced degrees.
- Author(s)Complete Test Preparation Inc
- PublisherComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Out-of-print date28/07/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.