All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tech Manual to accompany Collision Repair & Refinishing, 2e is designed to work hand-in-hand with the textbook to offer additional opportunities for review and application of the material covered in the book's respective chapters. Work Assignments, Work Orders and Review Questions are included in each of the chapters for a fully rounded approach to learning and applying the chapter content.
- Author BiographyAlfred Thomas is an associate professor of collision repair at Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. He is also a contributing editor for Auto Body Repair News, a monthly collision repair technical journal. Mr. Thomas is an ASE Master Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technician and an I-CAR(R) Platinum(TM) technician. His educational background includes a Master of Arts degree from Eastern Michigan University, a Bachelor of Science degree from Trevecca Nazarene University, and an Associate of Arts degree from Washtenaw Community College. Michael Jund taught collision repair for many years at Scott Community College, where he also served as department coordinator and dean of applied technologies. He graduated from the University of South Dakota with a Bachelor of Science degree, and he earned a Master of Science degree from Western Illinois University. Mr. Jund is an ASE Master Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technician and an I-CAR(R) Platinum(TM) technician. He now teaches part-time for I-CAR and performs aluminum and steel welding qualification training and testing as well. Mr. Jund has also been an evaluation team leader for NATEF.
- Author(s)Alfred Thomas,Michael Jund,Sean Bennett,Thomas/Jund
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.