All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding reference has already taught thousands of traders the concepts of technical analysis and their application in the futures and stock markets. Covering the latest developments in computer techlogy, technical tools, and indicators, the second edition features new material on candlestick charting, intermarket relationships, stocks and stock rotations, plus state-of-the-art examples and figures. From how to read charts to understanding indicators and the crucial role technical analysis plays in investing, readers gain a thorough and accessible overview of the field of technical analysis, with a special emphasis on futures markets. Revised and expanded for the demands of today's financial world, this book is essential reading for anyone interested in tracking and analyzing market behavior.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Murphy is President of MURPHYMORRIS, Inc., a producer of interactive educational products for technical analysis. A former technical analyst for CNBC and director of Merrill Lynch's Technical Analysis Futures Division, he is the author of The Visual Investor and Intermarket Technical Analysis.
- Author(s)John J. Murphy
- PublisherPearson Professional Education
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleNew York Institute of Finance S.
- Place of PublicationWelwyn Garden City
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.