CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is written for today's techlogy student, with an accessible, intuitive approach and an emphasis on applications of calculus to techlogy. The text's presentation of concepts is clear and concise, with examples worked in great detail, enhanced by marginal antations, and supported with step-by-step procedures whenever possible. Ather powerful enhancement is the use of a functional second color to help explain steps. Differential and integral calculus are introduced in the first five chapters, while more advanced topics, such as differential equations and LaPlace transforms, are covered in later chapters. This organization allows the text to be used in a variety of techlogy programs.
- Author BiographyPeter Kuhfittig has taught mathematics at the Milwaukee School of Engineering for over thirty years and has served as head of the department for over half of this period. His enthusiasm for teaching has resulted in an award for excellence in teaching, as well as an interest in textbook writing. He has been involved in applications of mathematics through occasional consulting work. More recently, Dr. Kuhfittig has turned to research in wormhole physics.
- Author(s)Peter Kuhfittig
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.